The HP LPe1605 16Gb mezzanine Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter provides superior reliability, exceptional performance, enhanced security, server side NPIV, and scalable management for virtual server and enterprise-class applications. This latest FC HBA delivers twice the I/O performance of 8Gb FC HBAs which is critical for mission critical applications that rely on highly available connectivity. Emulex’s firmware architecture allows firmware to be upgraded without taking the server off-line or re-booting, and without the need to upgrade the driver. As with all Emulex LightPulse Fibre Channel HBAs, the HP LPe1605 is managed with Emulex OneCommand™ Manager (OCM). This provides a secure, centralized administration console to discover and manage Emulex Fibre Channel HBAs on local and remote hosts.
– Improved storage performance.
– HP LPe1605 provides a greater performance with the capability to deliver twice the throughput of 8Gb/s FC HBAs. Provides close to 1.2 Million IOPs.
– Better optimized for Virtualization.
– Designed for environments with greater virtual machine density and bandwidth requirements , the HP LPe1605 enable more applications and virtual machines to run on a single server and port , resulting in reduced cabling and higher return on IT investment.
– Investment protection.
– HP LPe1605 is backward compatible with 8Gb FC Storage Networks. Provides interoperability with more than 10000 products.
– Centralized Management.
– Emulex OneCommand™ Manager configures, deploys and monitors local and remote hosts.
There are no reviews yet.