Are your enterprise data centers growing and requiring increased network performance? Increased workload demands are putting pressure on server I/O. The HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 533FLR-T Adapter increases throughput for the HP ProLiant Gen8 DL and SL Server series by using the innovative HP FlexibleLOM form factor to offer dual-ports in a 10GBASE-T adapter configuration.
This is an affordable choice for workload-intensive computing environments, providing a reliable, high performance 10 GbE connectivity solution.
Accelerates Server Performance
– The HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 533FLR-T Adapter boosts network performance with full line-rate 10 GbE throughput across all ports.
– Provides increased server performance by delivering full hardware offload for storage traffic.
Robust Virtualization Capabilities
– The HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 533FLR-T Adapter delivers Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) support to allow multiple operating systems to share a physical interconnect.
– Supports Vmware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ technologies.
– Enhances network management and efficiency with support for VLAN tagging.
Streamlines Deployment and Management
– Makes Broadcom Ethernet solutions available across a wide range of HP server platforms.
– Unifies NIC and storage management using HP ProActive Insight architecture.
– Provides backward compatibility with existing 1GbE networks and low-cost CAT 6a UTP cabling, supporting distances up to 100 meters.
There are no reviews yet.