Do your systems need a cloud-ready operating system to increase security and performance for modern applications? Microsoft Windows Server 2022 can modernize your data center or cloud platform by enabling hybrid capabilities to increase value from technology investments. You can now upgrade to multilayer security with Secured-core OS as a cornerstone, improve efficiency with featured options such as Storage Spaces Direct and Windows Admin Center for easier management of modern applications with virtualization and containerization. With powerful innovations to elevate your system’s efficiency and productivity, Windows Server 2022 pairs with Hewlett Packard Enterprise servers, storage, and networking solutions to provide the technology to help achieve your business goals. See the QuickSpecs for available part numbers.
Hybrid Cloud and Security
– Microsoft Windows Server 2022 features the Secured-core OS option, which uses Trusted Platform Module 2.0 and System Guard secure boot option to reduce risk from firmware vulnerabilities and to help provide multilayer security across hardware, firmware, and the operating system.
– Windows Server 2022 supports AES-256-GCM and AES-256-CCM cryptographic suites for SMB encryption as well as TLS 1.3 to help provide a communication channel between two endpoints with increased security features.
– To provide east-west storage encryption, Windows Server 2022 failover clusters support granular control of encrypting and signing intranode storage communications for cluster shared volumes (CSV) and the storage bus layer (SBL).
– Improved Discrete Device Assignment (DDA) brings better security, virtual machine isolation, and performance for graphics-intensive workloads
– For improved security, Windows Defender ATP provides access to deep kernel and memory sensors bolstered by Azure’s massive security resources, helping to improve proactive security and anti-tampering to reduce exposure while enabling swift response actions on Windows Server 2022 endpoints.
Modernized Server Infrastructure
– Microsoft Windows Server 2022 features containers that allow for packaging apps with their dependencies and using operating system-level virtualization to provide fast, fully isolated environments on a single system. ,
– The Containers extension in Windows Admin Center enables the containerization of apps, as well as troubleshooting for containers running on a host, such as opening a console connection to a container, checking logs, or monitoring resource consumption.
– Microsoft drastically decreased the size of the Windows Server core container base image by reducing duplicate payloads and removing unused optional components.
– Microsoft Windows Server 2022 offers the Storage Migration Service, which provides a graphical tool that inventories data on Windows, Linux®, and NetApp CIFS servers and then transfers the data to newer servers or to Azure virtual machines, without reconfiguring applications or users.
– Capture and migrate legacy access permission settings along with the data for continued seamless functionality of your key business applications. As an option, transfer the identity of the legacy server to the destination server so apps and users can access the data without changing links or paths
There are no reviews yet.