How do you increase power efficiency on the HPE BladeSystem c7000 Enclosure or HPE Synergy 12000 Frame? HPE Performance Power Supplies provide highly efficient and flexible power options specifically designed for HPE Blade Enclosures. The c7000 Enclosure supports up to six Gold (92%) or Platinum (94%) 80 PLUS certified power supply options and the Synergy 12000 Frame supports up to six Titanium (96%) 80 PLUS certified power supply options, providing high efficiency power solutions.1 Performance Power Supplies provide you the flexibility of operating in different data center power infrastructure with multiple AC and DC power input voltages. Each power option supports hot plug installation and removal, providing fast, tool-less access to your power supplies. Support for HPE Power Discovery Services is available, which allows you to map the power topology inside your rack, speeding implementation time and greatly reducing the risk of human errors that can cause power outages.
– HPE 2900-3400W Hot Plug Platinum power supplies for HPE Apollo 6000, provide redundancy and dynamic power capping.
Highly Efficient and Flexible Power Supply Options
– HPE Performance Power Supplies give you the choice of selecting up to six Platinum, 94%, or Titanium, 96%, 80 PLUS certified power supply options, providing high efficiency power solutions that lower your power requirements and decrease data center operating costs.
– Provides you with the ultimate flexibility of operating in different data center power infrastructure environments with multiple options for AC and DC power input voltages.
– Supports hot plug installation and removal providing fast, tool-less access to your HPE Performance Power Supplies.
– Supports HPE Power Discovery Services solution on all Platinum and Titanium power options allowing users to automatically map the power topology inside their racks, speeding implementation time and greatly reducing the risk of human errors that can cause power outages.
There are no reviews yet.