Do your servers need high-performance SAS disk drives for both your mission-critical and storage driven applications? HP SAS Hard Drives for enterprise and midline applications deliver high-performance solutions for hosting high transaction based applications. They are available in HP Smart Carrier, HP Standard Hot Plug Carrier and HP Non-hot Plug Carrier.
HP SAS Hard Drives are available in a 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) and 3.5-inch Large Form Factor (LFF) and come in a variety of capacity points to meet a wide range of requirements supporting enterprise and midline applications. The SAS interface was specifically engineered to deliver high availability where enterprise-class data storage where performance, reliability and data integrity are crucial.
– Up to 2 TB SAS SFF 512e Advance Format Midline Hard Disk Drives
– Up to 8 TB SAS LFF 512e Advance Format Midline Hard Disk Drives
– 12G SAS 7.2K 2.5-inch Midline Hard Disk Drives
Performance and Reliability for Multiple Application Environments
– The HP SAS Hard Drives deliver high reliability for mission critical applications.
– Robust SAS interface (dual port, full duplex) for increased performance.
– HP Smart Carrier for HP ProLiant Servers (both Gen8 and Gen9 are supported). They maintain backward compatibility with existing standard hot-plug carriers to provide support for HP ProLiant G7 and earlier servers and server storage enclosures.
– They are ideal for transaction processing, database applications, analytics, high-performance computing and business applications.
– The 512e Advance Format Drive is ideal for 4KiB aligned operating systems and applications. They also support legacy 512K native applications.
There are no reviews yet.