Does interconnect reliability and reach impacting your infrastructure?
HPE Ethernet Transceivers, Active Optical Cables and Direct Attached Copper cables are designed to increase the performance of network connectivity, requiring high-bandwidth, low-latency connections between compute nodes, Storage nodes and switch nodes. To verify superior system performance, HPE Ethernet Transceivers, AOCs and DACs deliver compatibility with Hewlett Packard Enterprise storage solutions and networking adapters.
Advanced Transceiver Features
– Designed to increase the performance of network connectivity, requiring high-bandwidth, low-latency connections between compute nodes and switch nodes.
– QSFP28 form factor to reduce cost and improve reliability while delivering industry compatibility.
Rigorous Production Testing Delivers Ease of Installation, Performance, and Durability
– HPE Ethernet Transceivers exceed industry requirements to deliver high performance and high quality resulting in low or no faults over solution life.
– Compliance with Restriction on Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive.
– Transceivers are designed for growing bandwidth in data centers and providing high speed and efficient connectivity.
Breakout Copper DAC and Optical AOC Cables
– Allows Ethernet switches to delivers 100GbE ports, which may further breakout into four 25GbE ports or support for 40GbE, which can further breakout into four 10GbE ports.
– Optimized port configuration enables high-speed rack connectivity to the server at 10GbE or 25GbE speeds with 100GbE uplink ports.
There are no reviews yet.