Are your enterprise data centers growing and requiring increased network performance? Increased workload demands are putting pressure on server I/O. The FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 534FLB Adapter increases throughput for the HP ProLiant Gen8 Blade Server series by using the innovative HP FlexibleLOM form factor to offer dual-ports in an SFP+ adapter configuration that includes new storage I/O functionality, making it a full Converged Network Adapter.
This is the solution of choice for workload-intensive computing environments.
Accelerates Server Performance
– The HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 534FLB Adapter boosts network performance with full line-rate 10 GbE throughput across all ports.
– Provides increased server performance by delivering full hardware offload for storage traffic.
Robust Virtualization Capabilities
– The HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 534FLB Adapter delivers Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) support to allow multiple operating systems to share a physical interconnect.
– Enhances network management and efficiency with support for VLAN tagging.
– Streamlines Deployment and Management
– Increases network flexibility, scalability, and capacity with HP Flex-10 technology.
– Makes Broadcom Ethernet solutions available across a wide range of HP server platforms.
– Unifies the NIC and storage management using HP Virtual Connect.
There are no reviews yet.