The Aruba Instant On 1430 Switch Series is a plug-and-play unmanaged switch series for small businesses looking for simple, reliable, and low-cost network connectivity. These easy-to-use switches deliver Layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet switching capabilities—at an affordable price point—to help connect and share common resources like printers and access points, without any complicated network configuration. With plug-and-play operation, fully automated functions, zero ongoing maintenance, and Power over Ethernet (PoE) models, these switches deliver simple, reliable connectivity for the smallest SMBs and home offices.
Unmanaged Ethernet Connectivity for Small Businesses
– The Aruba Instant On 1430 Switch Series is an unmanaged Layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet switch series ready to deploy in seven models in PoE and non-PoE configurations: one (1) 5-port, two (2) 8-port, two (2) 16-port, one (1) 24-port, and one (1) 26-port model with 2 SFP uplinks models.
– With PoE models, you get up to 30W PoE per port power delivery for Class 4 PoE devices like access points, surveillance cameras and VoIP phones. The 8-port and 16-port PoE models come with the power budget of 64W and 124W respectively to support the latest IoT devices.
– Two dedicated 1G SFP fiber ports on the 26-port model can be used for uplinks and to support long distance connectivity using fiber transceivers, for a total of 28 Ethernet ports.
– Aruba Instant On Limited Lifetime support provides 24×7 phone support for the first 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty period. Community support is included for the life of the product.
– The Aruba Instant On 1430 Switch Series models are easy to use with zero configuration and no required ongoing administration.
– The unmanaged PoE models delivers fully automated support for powering compatible IP phones, video surveillance cameras, or wireless access points.
– No configuration beyond installation of optional 1GbE SFP transceivers on 26-port model to extend connectivity with gigabit fiber.
– Install flexibility with support for table-top, under-table, wall-mount, and rack-mount options (varies per model).
– Simplified cabling automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100/1000 ports using Auto MDI/MDI-X.
Energy Efficiency and Traffic Optimization
– The Aruba Instant On 1430 Switch Series supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and is compliant with 802.3az standard requirements to save energy during periods of low data activity.
– All models are fan-less for silent operation in office settings or acoustically sensitive environments and require less power to operate.
– Quality of Service provides priority of time-sensitive packets (like VoIP and video) over other traffic based on DSCP or IEEE 802.1p classification.
– Jumbo frame support provides up to 9216 bytes frame size to improve the performance of large data transfers.
– Flow control provides a flow-throttling mechanism propagated through the network to prevent packet loss at a congested node.
There are no reviews yet.